Protecting the individual's privacy on the Internet is crucial to the future of Internet-based business and the move toward a true Internet economy. SAP has created this Privacy Statement to demonstrate its firm commitment to the individual`s right to data protection and privacy. To maximize your privacy, SAP uses a broad definition of personal data that is based on the privacy laws and regulations of the EU, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This is widely regarded as the strongest legislation to protect the individual’s rights to data protection and privacy, and so SAP considers any information about you or your behavior that can be traced back to you as personal data.
This website, www.coronawarn.app, does not collect, process, log, use, or store your personal data.
Previous privacy notice of the Corona-Warn-App
Past versions of the privacy notice can be viewed here listed by version:
- Privacy notice version 1.9 in English
- Privacy notice version 1.9 in German
- Privacy notice version 1.9 in Turkish
- Privacy notice version 1.5 until 1.7.1 in English
- Privacy notice version 1.5 until 1.7.1 in German
- Privacy notice version 1.5 until 1.7.1 in Turkish